Friday, September 9, 2011

A day in our little home

Just a few photos of what happens in and ordinary day at 18 Av. Charles Odinet. :)


Maak grappies in Mamma se bed.

Puts everything inside the T-shirt while watching Ice Age2.

Look at my curly hair. ;)

Friends. :)  Maybe not for long :o

Those were the days, he could stay busy for hours on the iPhone.

Starting to crawl.

And my daily push-ups.

They leave me in the balls, so I suck my little thumb in the box.

:)

His best friend of all times, the horse.

Can you hear me making the sound? :)

Always smiling.

Emma-Rose claps hands when Mamma sings or when she enters the room, I find that really charming. :)

Klein lyfie.

I'm standing!!


Eating all alone with my new bib, it catches everything that I miss with my mouth and Mamma has much less to pick up from the floor.


Hiding behind the transparent curtains. :)

At least they can play together around the vacuum cleaner. :)

Herken Ouma my truitjie?


Kyk net dan hoe klap ek handjies.  Te pragtig!

So now you just need to come over for coffee, we would love to have you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment